Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: 30201
The beauty amongst scale airplanes.
The Beecraft Bonanza is one of the most remarkable small aircraft ever build. It was designed back in the 1940ties and started mass production in the 50ties. The V-teil gives it a very prominent appearance. Actually it is the aircraft with the longest history of serial production, more than 70 years now. In total more than 17.000 have been produced. In the history of the plane it made also some negative news. Several very famous people crashed with it. But nevertheless today it is a still very comfortable and good flying airplane.
The history of the plane and its great look in the air inspired us at Tomahawk Aviation to develop a scale version of the Beechcraft Bonanza. We chose a scale of 1:2,87 to give it a reasonable size. It has a wingspan of 3,55m. The model turned out as very beautiful replic of the orginal andin the air a few meters aways it is very hard to distinguish it from the original. This is what we were looking for. On the ground it offers a great deal of detail and a marvellous finish. We are convinced that it will please even the most critical scale enthusiast.
The kit is produced as an FRP/CRP sandwich construction either in white or optional painted in the mold. The model weighs under 25kg and is very stiff and robust. The limit for menouvres is more the engine and not the cell.
The model comes with a tri-cycle landing gear and can be equipped with electric brakes. The wheel wells are being closed with a total of 6 gear door, as scale as possible to the original. We offer as an option a full lighting set including landing light. We also offer tip tanks and a scale cokpit. The fuslage can be accessed by the large doors.
The model is designed for a 3W 4 Cylinder engine with 140ccm with electric starter. But it can also be equipped with an electric power system.
- Scale kit of Beecraft Bonanza V35
- kit, painted in white, produced in FRP/CRP sandwich
- painted in mold optional
- scale surface finish
- scale cockpit optional
- scale accessories optional
- electric tri cycle landing gear with electric brakes optional available
- complete light set optional
- gear wells with 6 gear doors
- motor recommendation 4 cylinder with 140ccm
- electric power system possible
- wing tips can be rplaced by optional tip tanks
- under 25kg take off weight
Parts included :
- Composite parts of wings, fuselage, V-tail, rudders, cowl, cabin doors, wing tips and gear doors. (total 16 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Window-set (7 pats)
- CNC milled parts (wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Landing gear
- Linkage set for gear doors no.30237
- Linkage set for all rudders no. 30236
- Canopy-lock , set no. 30240
- Wing-protection bags (mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|You can find all accessories and optional scale accessories above in the tab||ACCESSORIES
On request we offer you our Model Building Service. You can individually agree with us how high the pre-production level should be. We can also built the model ready to fly and paint it in your desired color. Please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
|Gewicht (flugfertig) ca.:||24,20 kg|
|Benötigte Motorengröße:||140 ccm|
|Bauweise/Material Tragfläche:||fibreglass/carbon composite|