Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 10700
The new most beautiful Hawk 100 from Edgar Bruhin, Switzerland.
The original Hawk 100 is a new development what goes out from the normal Hawk Mk66. The 100 version has some more additional radar equipment and as an option can be also added an complete weapon set on it. The kit is scale built and we can offer all necessery accessories that you can make a Hawk 100.
The mold construction was conducted primarily by Michael Franz and Gerold Werner and was ultimately essential that we can present this model in 2011 as an innovation.
- Composite parts of wings, slats with hinges, fuselage, horizontal stabilizer with cover, rudders, air-intakes complete set, canopy-frame, gear-doors (total 34 parts)
- Wing joiner built in
- Stabilizer joiner built in
- Servomounts built in
- Retract mount for main gear built in
- Rocker for horizontal stabilizer built in
- CNC milled parts (wood and FRP)
- Necessary bolts and nuts e.t.c.
Necessary to use:
- Turbine engine
- Thrust pipe
- Retract landing gear
- Linkage set for elevator no. 30138
- Linkage set for rest of rudders no. 10565
- Linkage set for geardoors no. 10566
- Alu-ball-joint set for flaps no.10563
- Canopy-lock , set no. 90212
- Wing-protection bags (mandatory if model will be shipped from us)
- RC components
|You can find all accessories and optional scale accessories above in the tab||ACCESSORIES
On request we offer you our Model Building Service. You can individually agree with us how high the pre-production level should be. We can also built the model ready to fly and paint it in your desired color. Please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Lenght of fuselage:||3,70 m|
|Weight (all up):||19,50 kg|