Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time on request
- Order number: 41012
The UMS 5-75 is a very reliable radial engines which uses gasoline as fuel. UMS has a ton of experience building radial engines. It has brought more than 2000 engines to market so far. The design and construction are upper class leading to a outstanding realibility of these engines. They are easily servicebale. All critical parts are easily accessible.
In addition we at Tomahawk Aviation offer a full after sales service support for these engines here in Europe, fast, competent and reliable.
The motor comes with an electric fuel pump. The settings on the fuel pump are fixed for the engine type. Don´t change the fuel pump from one engine size to another size.
- 5-cylinder radial configuration—absolutely stunning looks and realism
- Midsize 75cc displacement
- Comes complete with exhaust collector ring and electronic ignition —one-box purchase for a ready-to-mount-and-run engine
- User-friendly choke and throttle bellcranks included—makes installation and operation easy
- Made from aluminum or bar stock where appropriate and CNC-machined—accurate and repeatable specifications each and every time
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Burns gasoline fuel
|Cylinder capacity:||75 ccm|
|Power:||9 kgf Schub/thrust|
|Propeller:||24 x 10|
|Muffler type:||collector ring incl.|
|Ignition:||electric , 2S LiPo direct|