Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 41003
The UMS 7-50 is a very reliable radial engines which uses gasoline as fuel. UMS has a ton of experience building radial engines. It has brought more than 2000 engines to market so far. The design and construction are upper class leading to a outstanding realibility of these engines. They are easily servicebale. All critical parts are easily accessible.
In addition we at Tomahawk Aviation offer a full after sales service support for these engines here in Europe, fast, competent and reliable.
- 7-cylinder radial configuration—absolutely stunning looks and realism
- Midsize 50cc displacement
- Comes complete with exhaust collector ring and electronic ignition - Please note that the ignition of this motor is a separate box and is not integrated on the back of the motor. Therefore it will need some space in the fuselage.
- User-friendly choke and throttle bellcranks included—makes installation and operation easy
- Made from aluminum or bar stock where appropriate and CNC-machined—accurate and repeatable specifications each and every time
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Burns gas fuel
|Cylinder capacity:||50 ccm|
|Propeller:||20 x 8|
|Muffler type:||collector ring incl.|
|Plug type:||1/4-32 RECXL|